VA Loans

How do I apply for a VA Loan?

You’ll need your COE before you head down the VA Loan trail. A COE shows you have the qualifications to apply for a VA Loan. You can request a certificate yourself, or we can get your certificate for you through the ACE – Automated Certificate Eligibility system.

For retired and active veterans, reservists, and National Guard members, this can be done in one of three ways:

  1. ​Apply online. Go to the Veterans Information Portal ( and click on User Registration. Click Here for user instructions for applying online.
  2. Call our VA loan specialist team now at 816-852-0889. In many cases, we can obtain a Certificate of Eligibility for you within minutes.
  3. Apply by mail. Use VA Form 26-1880. Return it to the address shown on the form. If you can’t print the form, call 1-888-244-6711 and follow the prompts for Eligibility.

You’ll need to provide the right paperwork depending on your service time and arrangement. This could include DD214, Statement of Service, NGB22, and NGB23, among others. If you opt for Option #2, we can help you attain all the forms you need in no time.

Looking for a VA Loan? We can help you get your DD214 Form!

Most of our VA loan applicants are NOT currently serving in the active military. If you are non-active military, you will need to prove your eligibility and service. Most of the service members we work with need a DD Form 214. This indicates that you have served in the armed forces, received an honorable discharge, and are qualified to use VA benefits.

There is little doubt that you have earned the benefits to which you are entitled. Let us help you work through the process and get you into a dream home. Putting vets into homes they love brings us joy, and we want to work with you!

Call 816-852-0889 today.